• The information provided by the userthrough the forms on the website www.cherryhire.com (Website). This includes information provided during registration on the website, subscribing to our services, posting job details or requesting further information or services from Cherry Hire.
Some information may also be collected when you report a problem with the website.
• If you are a Candidate, the information related to your employment history, skills and experience details that you have mentioned in the website.Also the profile photos and links to your social profiles and other publicly available information that are through a third party service.
• If you are an Employer Organization, the information regarding job openings and other details regarding your organization and its personnel.
• The information from the record of correspondence we had with all the users who contacted us.
• The information collected through surveys/feedback forms; even though they are not mandatory for the users to complete.
• Details of your visits and all the actions carried out by you through the website.
• Details of traffic, location and other communication data and also that of the site that referred you to our site and the resources accessed by you.
Appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all personal data which we have with us is secure, even though we cannot guarantee the complete security of the information transmitted online. All online transmissionsremain at your own risk.
The information which are non-personally identifiable; for e.g. browser type, IP address, referring site, date/time of visit, visitor’s period of stay etc., may be collected for system administration, user support and performance evaluation.
• To ensure that the content from the website is efficiently presented to you and your computer.
• To provide you with information or services as per your request or which we feel may interest you, provided you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about the changes in our services relevant to your use of the services.
Cherry Hiredoes not share user’s information to any third party without user’s knowledge.
Cherry Hire may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and these websites have their own privacy policies. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Users are expected to check these policies before they submit any personal data to these websites
In case of any queries about this policy we may be contacted at email@example.com
Cherry Hire does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Cherry Hire uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Cherry Hire shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by 'Cherry Hire' at any time. 'Cherry Hire' is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction